I’ve been far behind on updating my events calendar—and on keeping track of the events I need to prep for. This Saturday, February 6, for example, I’ll be leading a session on “Crafting Suspense” for the Conversations & Connections Virtual Conference, and I still need to get ready for it!
I’ve updated the events page on my website with the Suffolk Mystery Writers Festival on March 6, a couple of programs for Sisters in Crime chapters on each coast, and then Malice Domestic—still looking forward to how they’re planning to handle this year’s conference, always one of the highlights of the year.
Here’s a rundown:
Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Presentation: “Crafting Suspense,” Conversations and Connections Virtual Conference • 3:30-4:30 p.m. EST
Saturday, February 20, 2021
- Presentation: “Art of the Short Story,” Sisters in Crime, Coastal Cruisers Chapter • 10:30 a.m.-Noon PST (1:30 p.m. EST)
Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Suffolk Mystery Authors Festival, Virtual
- Conversation with Alan Orloff • Pre-recorded
- Panel: “Ministry of Suspense: Finding the Right Balance in Fiction,” with Betsy Ashton (moderator), Diane Fanning, and Tara Laskowski • 2-3 p.m. EST
Friday-Sunday, April 30-May 2
- Malice Domestic, Bethesda, Maryland
Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Presentation: “Short Stories,” Murder We Write: North Carolina Triad Chapter of Sisters in Crime • 10 a.m. EST
Stay tuned for more events and info ahead!